2011년 1월 18일 화요일

Ode to a dream

Dear dream.


 Hello dream? I'm the onwer of you. In the word there are so many kinds of you. My friend has one, my family, and... so on.. You give hope and happiness to your owner, but sometimes you give frustration and make my feeling bad. I think you owns the good points and bad points. Now I'm going to talk about your good points, bad points and somethings that I wish to you.

  Dream, you makes me hope and you make me demonstrate potential. Sometimes when I frustrate, you come to my head and make me stand up. You make me challenge more and more. Some people say that If you are big thats not good situation. But I think different. If you are big, I will work more harder and harder and do a lots of efforts and I will accomplish you.
Dream, you are the most helpful thing in my mind.

  Dream, as I say so, you have lots of good points and give good effects to me. You are the most helpful friend to me. But sometimes you make me more tired and laborious. An empty dream, makes me dissapointed. When I was 4th grade, I volunteer 'The Suncheon Universty Talented Parson making Educational Program'. Because of you I studied and prepared for this like 2 ~3years. However I failed and I was very dissapointed. So after I failed one time I lose my self confident and discouraged and never challenge again. Like my experience, you make me scared of having a test in my life. Because of you I become nervous when I have a test..


  Dream, I know you have both good and bad effect to me. But now I will just remeber your good side, and forget your bad side, and  I will challenge you. I want to make you real in my life, not just a illusion fantasy. I want to be a docter, and that's my final thing that I want to accomplish, Which is you, and first, I want to entere KMLA, first. It's you!! I talked about you!! And I said that I will forget your bad side and just remember your gopod side. So, dream!! Please be ture!! I will work more harder and harder to accomplsh you. Dream, I love you and please help me~~!!

This is docter, which I want to be when I grow up..

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기