2011년 1월 17일 월요일

I miss 최정운PA~!!@_@;;

  최정운PA left GLPS, last sunday.. He was very great teacher to me.. ㅠ_ㅠ;;
I cried all day when ahe left!! He was my favorate PA~~
When 최정운PA left, I text-messaged with him, and he said that, I can call him brother(형-_-;;),not PA or teacher.. I was so impressed and felt depressed..
He was short but he was taller than me!! and that was his attraction point~!!
ALso,, 최정운PA was always very kind to us and very nice person.,.
He always consider students first, and at consultation time, we talk about many interesting things..
I'm very said that my class PA, now brother, leave.. ㅠ_ㅠ;;
I miss you 정운PA**
Please don't forget me and remember forever~~
ㅎ_ㅎ;; Plus,, Please call me when you make your girlfriend and show me the picture..+_+;;
My roommates call 정운PA, 중딩허각PA, which is 'middle school 허각(which is Korean singer) PA..'
I will never forget me~~
I♡U~!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기