2011년 1월 10일 월요일

KMLA PROJECT:WRITING CHAIN- CLASS21 THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GHOST IN THE WORLD

I think this is my third essay,, --;;
My writhing chain  changed little crazy?_?;;
So you have to pay attention when you read mine~_~+_+;;


The most beautiful ghost in the world~~

  The most beautifuyl ghost in the world is living inside 'KLMA dormitory.' There is a legend of it. Who told me this story was, 'my ex-roommate(In GLPS 14, who was Garrioch's class student^^)'. One night, she woke up at 5AM. She had to prepare debate. But it was 5AM, so the light didn't worked. She used her own flashlight to study. Suddenly, the light from her flashlight went out and she was left alone in the darkness. Surprised, she dropped the flashlight. It rolled over to the front of the closet. My ex-roommate went to retrieve it. Bur suddenly, it came a strange sound from the closet. A beautiful odor penetratedthrough her mind and she had fell back, sturtled. The closet door opened, but nothing came out. Instead, a book, covered with aluminum wrappers. Wntten on the book cover was a short speech 'Love you Laure-from mum'
  Suddenly one of the friend woke up. She saw this situation what was happening inside the room and amazed. It happened very quickly(?). A beautiful ghost came out from the book. Different from the wierd sound, the goast was very beautiful. So she  asked questions to the ghost.
  " Do you know some songs? Can you sing very well?"
  Then tthe ghost said
  "Yes!! I Know all of the sings in the world!!"
  " Then sing one of the sing in Korea."
  So the ghost sang the one of the most popular song in korea.
   She sang Girls Generation's 'Hoot'. My roommate said
  "I don't like Girls Generation!! It's a fake!@@"
OOPS!!;;
  That ghost was horrified. That feeling turned in to an anger. That ghost turend in to a monster and took my roommate.
  And,,,,,,,,
She never came back.. The end.~_~











It is not the story I wanted to write;;
but I think tins story is ok too..+_+
Thank you ~~@_@
(I think it is too short;;_+_+_+_+
Sorry^^**)



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기