2011년 1월 25일 화요일

My roommates..

  This is the last week at GLPS, so, I will talk about roommates.
     이승현-Olivia
     김다인-??
     김주은-Sarah
     주보경_??
     최하정-??
     and me~!!! Annabeth~!
 I will talk about my roommates, first, Olivia.
Olivia is very fun and smart!! She is in class 22.. She is really smart!!
She came to GLPS for times, and this is the 3rd time of her camp! !@! (I was very surprised!+_+;;)
She is very fun. Her dance is very good+fun!! She is a good singer too!@!
I will miss her very much..ㅠㅠ She helped me a lot related with debate, history presentation and so on..
  다인, is my roommate too.. She is in class 6, and her advisor teacher is Mr. Haley which was my lass advisor teacher at summer GLPS.. So we have some bond of sympathy .. She is very kind~Like her advisor teacher, she gives lots of snack~ HAHA.. And she looks like a cat and looks very cute. I will miss her too~
 하정, is my other room roommate..(?) She is in class 8, and really kind and beautiful~ I sometimes envy her hairstyle.. Her hairstyle is really good~! She gives us lots of snack too! But this week she injured.. ㅠㅠ
fighting~!♡
 주은, Everyone in my room says that 주은 is the kindest roommates in my room.. I agree with this fact! She is really kind and very cute too~ She looks like a racoon..
  I want to write more about my roommates, but I have no time..ㅠ3ㅠ.. Bye~~

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기