2011년 1월 18일 화요일

Dear MUM!!!

Hello mom?? I'm your daughter yu-yeon..
I'm living GLPS very happy~!!!+_+;; I think.. your in Newzealand,,
How is your trip?? Isn't it good?? Next time when you are going to abroad,
please take me too~ ..Umm.. I have some troble in this camp.. I don't want to talk in this blog, so do you want to know about it, then call to me..ㅠ_ㅠ;;
Also,  in week 2 last day, my roomPA and class PA left GLPS.. I was so sad and miss them.. They understanded me well and they are very kind.. Even though.. we farewell, we are still contacting.. HAHAHA~ I'm contacting with my lass summer GLPS PA's too!! They really wants to understand me and solve the problems or trobles +_+;;
  And!! my PA 최정운PA and 강수연PA, which is this year high school 2 grade, they sad that it's OK to say '언니, 오빠' But 오빠 is to sticky so I call him 형..^_^;;
  I have no time to write more~ BYEBYE~~
Have a good day!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기